Agility is not a natural state, but requires the development and implementation of new knowledge. The necessary basics and principles are taught by means of training. However, in order to actually be lived in everyday corporate life, to discard old behavioural structures and to move outside the comfort zone, continuous measures are required to reflect on one's own behavioural patterns and to transform them into an agile way of working. Here "Agile Moves" helps to open up habits and to stimulate a sustainable agile learning process.
The two-day training leads through the basics of "Agile Moves". The concept of a so-called "move" is taught and how this can be applied independently and continuously. Moves always start very individually at the own (work) everyday life, because every learning takes place exactly here. Moves are therefore a powerful tool for your own professional personal development. In order to focus on the experience of learning, the entire training is methodically prepared with "Training from the Back of the Room".
- Structure and function of moves are worked out interactively
- Room for personal development and your own training design: You acquire the skills to design individual moves for yourself and your own team according to current needs
- Playing and discussing Move Ideas
- Experience reports with Moves
- Small steps vs. Innovation
- Roles during the training
- Choreographies with Moves
- Radar Chart, Maturity Model and Moves
- Agile Moves in teams
- Individual topics, tailored to the needs of the participants