The fact that teams can deliver their work results as autonomously and independently of others as possible is an important agile principle. In many contexts, however, more than one team is needed to provide added value for the customer.
Under the buzzword "Scaled Agile", there are now several approaches that attempt to profitably apply agile values, principles and methods to organizations with many teams. The most important among them are:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Spotify etc.
The question is: Which scaling approach is right for my organization?
In this one-day training, we demonstrate,
- what scaling means in an agile context,
- what challenges this involves,
- what methods and practices the major scaling frameworks offer, and
- what strategies are available to successfully establish the topic of agile scaling in organizations.
This will provide participants with a sound overview that will form an important basis for their further decision-making. The teaching of theory is alternated with interactive formats that allow participants to discuss the various aspects and challenges of agile scaling in depth.