Your teams are successfully working agile and now it is time to take the next step in their transformation? You are experiencing in the Corona era and in digitalization what it really means to have extremely mobile and changing markets and you want to make your strategy agile and flexible?
Then the KEGON Training Agile Strategy Development and Lean Portfolio Management is just the right thing for you! In this training you will learn how to use agile strategy and portfolio processes and design thinking methods to define innovative and ambitious goals together. You will get to know concrete steps for the implementation and learn how to combine strategic processes and execution in a practical way. The trainers are sensitive to individual needs and explain how lean budgeting and collaborative prioritization decisions help to combine centralized management and decentralized decision-making in agile organizations.
The following topics are covered in this training:
- Lean-Agile principles and values
- Agile strategy development with design thinking methods
- Tasks of the Portfolio Management
- Kanban systems as frameworks for the portfolio process
- Roles and committees in an agile organization
- Business cases and MVPs
- Lean budgeting and dynamic forecasting
- Collaborative prioritization
- Lean-agile skill and resource management
The entire training is based on modern industry standards, enriched with the trainers' own extensive practical experience.