During the three days of this course, the participants will experience, in small teams, how a shared vision is found and the appropriate product is developed. Agile methods and tools will be learned and applied.
Starting with understanding the meaning and finding a vision, creating personas, writing features and user stories, building story maps, understanding what a product backlog is needed for, and understanding "How to prioritize? What is Value anyway? What do I really need in order to achieve the greatest added value with my product in my context? Through much practical experience and discussion, as well as a playful approach, these contents are conveyed:
- a deeper understanding of agile principles as well as classical methods and procedures of requirements engineering,
- act as part of a team
- timely identification of clarification needs, as well as making this transparent to the team.
The training is particularly helpful for the following persons:
- Requirements Engineers
- Product Owner, Product Manager
- Scrum Master
- Business Analysts
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance
The Certified Agile Requirements Specialist training also prepares you for the Agile Requirements Expert exam, which covers the following topics:
- Goals, Introduction, Fundamentals of Requirements Engineering in an agile environment
- Requirements Engineering in an agile environment
- The product vision - What is actually to be developed?
- The product backlog - Which requirements are important?
- The sprint planning - What and how
- The sprint review - Acceptance and survey
- The sprint retro
- The backlog Refinement - Continuous maintenance of the backlog
- Duration of training: 2 days
- Level/ Difficulty: Advanced
- Certification: Yes
- Lunch included: Yes
- Also possible as in-house training: Yes
- Payment methods: Invoice, Paypal, Credit card