Enablement over certification
You don't become successfully agile simply by receiving a certificate. The KEGON Academy was founded with the aim of helping companies to successfully transfer agile methods into everyday life - to empower them instead of just certifying them. That’s why our training courses go beyond only teaching the theory. They include experiencing and internalizing agile ways of thinking, recognizing possible agile adaptations and scaling opportunities for your organization and being able to drive sustainable agile transitions.
Our trainers work daily in and with agile teams in companies of different sizes and across different industries. They know what's important, they understand the challenges that organizations face with agile transformations and, importantly, they're also passionate and fun to work with.
Our goal is not to teach you theoretical knowledge and issue as many certifications as possible - instead, we want to enable you to successfully apply agile methods in your working environment.
You'll benefit from this
- Over 60 trainers with many years of practical agile experience
- Over 488 supported transformations
- Training courses in your native language (German, English, Italian, Spanish and French)
- Continuous development of our training portfolio to reflect our practical experiences
- Over 8,000 certified training participants
- International training locations near you
- Our international partner network enables flexibility and quality
- More than 65 Agile Release Trains (ARTs) supported
Your first port of call for SAFe® Trainings
- First German partner and one of the first gold partners globally of Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Content contributor to the further development of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Several years of practical experience with SAFe® transformations with over 30 customers
- Helped implement the first German Agile Release Train and the first German SAFe® transformation
- 1 SAFe® Fellow, 5 SPCTs, 1 SPCT candidates and over 50 SPCs
- SAFe® training courses available in German, English, Italian, French and Spanish