The aim of this half-day seminar is to answer essential questions about Objectives & Key Results (OKR) from the perspective of decision-makers and managers, thus enabling a clear basis for decision-making for the future of the organization. If you are considering whether and how to introduce OKR into your organization, this is the workshop for you.
In times of digital transformation and the accompanying change, it has become necessary to deal with objectives in a more agile and flexible way in order to bring the strategy to implementation effectively, faster and more sustainably. At the same time, the introduction of Objectives & Key Results (OKR) in the company is a complex undertaking for executives and managers.
There are many questions they need/should address:
- How can I align my teams through vision and meaningful goal setting?
- How can I give my teams the freedom they need?
- How does my role change as a result of working with OKR?
- How can I empower my employees in the best possible way?
- What do I need to act in the spirit of servant leadership?
In this training you will get a holistic view of the OKR method and learn about the framework as a steering tool to radically bring the shared vision, values & strategies into the focus of the organization.