In this 3-day SAFe® training you will learn about modern practices, principles and procedures of agile software engineering to effectively implement stories in a SAFe® Continuous Delivery Pipeline and deliver high-quality codes.
The discipline of software engineering has evolved over the past decades with the introduction of Lean-Agile and DevOps principles and practices. New skills and approaches help organizations deliver software-centric solutions faster, more predictably, and with higher quality. During this three-day, workshop-oriented course, attendees learn the foundational principles and practices that make up the Agile Software Engineering discipline.
Attendees of the SAFe® Agile Software Engineering training will learn how continuous flow of value delivery and building quality in are enabled by modern practices including XP technical practices, Behavioral-Driven Development (BDD), and Test-Driven Development (TDD). Attendees will learn proven practices to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline. They will know the practices that build quality into code (abstraction, encapsulation, intentional programming) and designs (SOLID, Design patterns). Attendees will also understand how Software Engineering fits into the larger solution context and their role in collaborating on intentional architecture and DevOps.
This SAFe® training is aimed at the technical members of an agile team - developers and testers. Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Managers and others with less technical background will also benefit from the course, as the built understanding of the technical interrelations can be used to optimize collaboration.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Understanding of SAFe for Teams
- Background in engineering, development, managing development, or quality assurance
The certification includes:
- SAFe 5 Certified SAFe® Agile Software Engineer PDF Certificate
- SAFe 5 Certified SAFe® Agile Software Engineer Digital Badge to promote your skills online
- One year of membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to Meetup Groups and events that connect you with other SAFe® Certified Professionals
- A variety of resources to support your SAFe® way of learning
Annual renewal: Certifications expire after one year. Renewal fee: $100
- Name: SAFe® 5 SAFe Agile Software Engineer Exam
- Format: multiple choice, multiple responseMethod: Web-based (single browser), Closed Book, no external help, time limited
- Access: Participants will be registered with SAI after KEGON has conducted the training. You will get access to the SAFe® Community Platform and online exam.
- Language: English
- Time frame: 30 days
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Number of exam questions: 60
- Passing Score: 42 of 60 questions (70%)
- Cost: The first exam attempt is part of the course fee if the exam is taken within 30 days after completion of the course. Each retry costs $50.
- Retry rule: The second attempt (first retry) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a waiting period of 10 days. The fourth attempt requires a waiting period of 30 days.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Participants are eligible to use 15 PDUs to meet the Project Management Institute (PMI) training requirements for PMP, PgMP and PMI-ACP certificates.Through the Scrum Alliance, participants are eligible to claim SEUs under Category C to receive or renew their CSP.
Activity Number: ASE
Duration: 3 days
|PMP ||8.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 ||8.00 |
|PgMP ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 |
|PMI_RMP ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 |
|PMI_SP ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 |
|PMI_ACP ||12.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 ||12.00 |
|PfMP ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 |
|PMI_PBA ||4.00 ||0.00 ||0.00 ||4.00 |
- Duration of training: 2 days
- Level / Difficulty: Advanced
- Certification: Yes
- Lunch included: Yes
- Also possible as in-house training: Yes
- Payment methods: Invoice, Paypal, credit card