Learn in this SAFe® training how to balance architecture and business value to promote continuous flow within large SAFe® programs in this 3-day training. Learn how to act as an effective leader and deliver comprehensive architecture solutions. To participate in this training, it is recommended that you have at least one additional SAFe® certificate and are familiar with the agile principles.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe® 4 Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Training Content of the SAFe® for Architects training:
- Sample Lean-Agile Architecture Architecture Architecture for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Alignment of Architecture to Enterprise Value
- Development of Solution Visions, Solution Intentions, and Roadmaps
- Preparation of Architecture for Program Increment (PI)Planning
- Coordination of Architecture in PI Planning
- Support of Continuous Delivery During PI Execution
- Support of New Strategic Issues and Value Streams
- Guiding as an Architect During a Lean-Agile Transformation