The SAFe® 4.6 for Teams training serves the intensive preparation and simulation of the so-called PI Planning Event, therefore a typical in-house training with all teams of an Agile Release Train. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Content of this SAFe® training :
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
The following individuals will benefit from this SAFe® training:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
The certification includes:
- SAFe 5 Certified SAFe® Practitioner PDF Certificate
- SAFe 5 Certified SAFe® Practitioner Digital Badge to promote your skills online
- One year of membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to Meetup Groups and events that connect you with other SAFe® Certified Professionals
- A variety of resources to support your SAFe® way of learning
Annual renewal: Certifications expire after one year. Renewal fee: $100
- Name: SAFe 5 SAFe® Practitioner Exam
- Format: Multiple choice, multiple response
- Method: Web-based (single browser), Closed Book, no external help, time limited
- Access: Participants will be registered with the SAI after KEGON has conducted the training. You will gain access to the SAFe® Community Platform and online exam.
- Language: English
- Time frame: 30 days
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of exam questions: 45
- Passing Score: 35 of 45 questions (77%)
- Cost: The first exam attempt is part of the course fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of completion of the course. Each retry costs $50.
- Retry rule: The second attempt (first retry) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a waiting period of 10 days. The fourth attempt requires a waiting period of 30 days.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Participants are eligible to use 15 PDUs to meet the Project Management Institute (PMI) training requirements for PMP, PgMP and PMI-ACP certificates.Through the Scrum Alliance, participants are eligible to claim SEUs under Category C to receive or renew their CSP.
Activity Number: SAFeforTeams
Duration: 2 days
|PMP ||13.50 ||1.25 ||0.25 ||15.00 |
|PgMP ||13.50 ||1.25 ||0.25 ||15.00 |
|PMI_RMP ||0.00 ||1.25 ||0.25 ||1.50 |
|PMI_SP ||0.00 ||1.25 ||0.25 ||1.50 |
|PMI_ACP ||13.50 ||1.25 ||0.25 ||15.00 |
|PfMP ||0.00 ||1.25 ||0.25 ||1.50 |
|PMI_PBA ||0.00 ||1.25 ||0.25 ||1.50 |
- Level / Difficulty: Beginner
- Certification: Yes
- Lunch included: Yes
- Also possible as in-house training: Yes
- Payment methods: Invoice, Paypal, Credit card