Our world is changing rapidly, becoming less predictable, more complex and more contradictory. And with this change comes a change in the traditional role of the leader. Leadership methods that have worked in the past, successful behaviors and a proven leadership style are now reaching their limits. Something is changing in the structure between managers and employees. Organizations and people demand new leadership behavior. One answer to this can be lean-agile leadership. This requires a new role model and self-image of leadership. But what does that mean?
In this Spotlight, we highlight,
• which challenges can be overcome with lean-agile leadership,
• what mindset and behaviors the ideal agile leader brings to the table,
• and what that means in concrete terms for cooperation.
In this 2-hour workshop, participants will learn the basics of lean-agile leadership and understand the benefits this leadership style brings.
They get inspiration for concrete implementation measures and apply tools in practical exercises.
• Why does leadership need to become agile?
• Basic attitude of agile managers become agile?
• Behaviors of agile leaders
• Many practical exercises